We focus on your tax appeal so that you can focus on what's important.
Georgia Tax Appeals has been in business in Georgia for over ten years. We have a seasoned staff, all of whom have lived in the Atlanta metro area for over 30 years. We know the business, we know the boards, and we can find most properties without GPS. Do you need someone to attend to the details?
- Have you filed your own tax appeal and become frustrated?
- Have you tried a firm that does not answer your calls?
- Do you have an unique property or circumstance that affects your property value?
Do You Have Questions?
No pressure, no sales pitch
Our Service Values Communication
We answer every call and respond to all voicemail and email messages without delay.
What We Do for You
- Our expert staff collaborates with other professionals to design and implement an effective tax appeal
- We prepare an opinion of value based upon Comparable Sales, Cost, and Income
- We personally prepare and deliver your tax appeal
- We document the process
- We attend informal meetings with the assessors
- We attend Board of Equalization meetings and submit all required data to the Boards
- We respond to your email or phone call promptly
What Do You Need to Do?
- Fill out the Service Agreement
- Make a payment online or by mail
- Participate in a brief interview with our staff to discuss your property
- Check your email for updates
What We Do For You
Reduce Your Property Taxes*
Tax Assessments Locked for Three Years**
Commercial Sales of Properties over $2.5mil are down by 56% due to COVID-19
Property values are down in almost every commercial property class. Your assessment likely does not reflect this decline. Take advantage of this market turmoil to lower your taxes. If your assessment is low take advantage of market conditions to freeze the value three years.
FMLS Statistics show that the median home price in Atlanta has risen over 25% in the last year due to COVID-19.
You are likely entitled to a reduction based on errors in your property records or an equity appeal. Even if you are assessed fairly you should lock your value in 2021 to prevent the tax assessor from increasing the value next year.